I teamed up with the designer of the Gospel Library App for 5 tips you’ll want to know that will increase your study experience!
Here are the times when each tip starts if you wanted to jump around out of order:
1. Settings 0:22 – Changing app color & text size.
2. Toolbar 1:17 – Select, highlight styles, delete, define, search, tags.
3. Bookmarks 4:24 – Creating, naming, changing, deleting, multiple.
4. Sidebar 5:36 – Tapping links & footnotes without changing screens, knowing what’s ‘tapable’.
5. Search 7:36 – The easiest way to find scriptures without going back & back & back to ‘books’ & lose your spot.
CONTEST: Share this video using #GospelLibrary with your idea for the app’s new theme color for a chance for yours to be picked!
Any app questions, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org, although feedback or problems are *best when reported through the app itself.
xox AL 🙂
Pre-order newest book: ‘Cheers to Eternity! What We’ve Learned on Dating & Marriage:’ http://amzn.to/2rhX7wN
Book: ‘More Than the Tattooed Mormon:’ http://bit.ly/2pyaBX2